- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NOTES
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
More people reblogged this than there are in my state??
More people reblogged this than there are in my COUNTRY??
* are mean to their mothers
* are against feminism
* only want you for your body
* will/are leading you on
* think you owe them something
* think they are entitled to your body
This is very important
fucking hell like tumblr made me much more aware of so many social issues and im glad but also now its like. everything i see its somehow homophobic or transphobic or racist or misogynist or slutshaming or fatshaming and im so angry. im angry at everything
just read a youtube comment that said
"One time, I saw a guy at a chinese restaurant that looked exactly like Yao, so I ran up behind him and hugged him yelling "PAAANDAAA!!" lol It was great"
And people who replied thought it was amazing.
I need to go lie down
|Black person on Tumblr:||"Im finna go apply to this job"|
|Random user:||"Well maybe if you knew how to speak properly you'd already have a job"|
|Black person:||Language is merely a medium in which we communicate in and as such must be fluid in order to remain effective. I use such grammar because it is the easiest for anyone who happens upon my blog to digest and conveys my message in a manner where it cannot be misconstrued. Also, speaking formally in an informal forum gives off an air of superiority and needlessly complicates my message. A key part in oral language is reaching an understanding with your audience so as to keep them engaged and distraction free; imagine if I were to give a speech to 1st graders the way a doctor would speak to a med student, the audience would be bewildered by all the terms and would focus on their lack of understanding the words vs what's being said. In conclusion, this my blog and imma blog how I want|
|Random User:||*deletes post, deletes blog, deletes SSN, cancels cards, starts new identity|